Ace Garage takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy and our commitment to GDPR.
On using our contact form the personal information we collect:your name and contact details. We DO NOT take any financial or credit card details via our website.
Your personal data is kept on record by Ace Garage solely to follow up your enquiry. You may contact Ace Garage or remove or change your details at any time. Your personal data has been obtained by your enquiry to Ace Garage.
We DO NOT sell or disclose data to third parties.
How we secure your personal information.
Communication between your web browser and our website uses industry standard encryption techniques (TLS 1.2) utilising a domain verified certificate provided by Let's Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/). Our web server is well maintained, monitored and fully updated to the latest operating system patch level. Every effort has been made to ensure that our website is secure and resilient to attacks such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and SQL injections.
• Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Brendan McManus.
You can contact the data controller by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL ACE GARAGE ON 024 76597879